Friday 29 April 2011

Winter Sailing

As Aros More was in Rhu Marina, I had almost weekly trips through to ensure all was ok.
 I also enjoyed some very pleasant trips on mostly very cold and frosty days. Some memorable ones were with Jack, Joe and Ian to Holy Loch where we were frozen in by ice 1/2" thick for a long way out!

Susan and I enjoyed bringing in the New Year at anchor in the Kyles of Bute and then on to the
fantastic facilities at Portavadie.
Some very good sailing took Brian Eddie Joe and myself as far as Arran. Some very strong winds were enjoyed (I think) by Graeme, Chris, Bob and Jim with a pleasant stay at Holy Loch again.
Nigel saw his deer stalking ground from the sea on another trip!



Im frozen

I see no deer




An experienced crew indeed


Eddie concentrates

No comments:

Post a Comment