Monday 12 May 2014

Getting Ready

Thankfully more work has been going on with work on Aros More than the input on this webpage.
A lot of days were spent renovating the inside woodwork which has been worthwhile as unlike me now looks many years younger!
We're now ready to head off to Norway hopefully on the 19th weather permitting. ASDA were very kind in having good deals for the spirit locker and also chucked in a few tins of beans.
The plan is to make for Mandal on the southern tip and then spend a few days heading east through the islands before heading over to Sweden and slowly down to Copenhagen where I'm sure Brian and Eddie will be running from the dock to the airport!
AIS coverage seems good for that area so if you see the boat then text me and let me know where I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment